Studierende der FH Kufstein Tirol simulierten den Gefrierprozess und trugen damit zum besseren Verständnis des Eiswachstums bei.
Special FH Scholarship for Asylum Seekers
Valid as of the academic year 2017/18: In order to support students undergoing an ongoing asylum procedure, the FH Kufstein Tirol issues a tuition fee of Euro 363,36 per semester to each affected student in the form of a special scholarship. This special scholarship applies to all degree programs of the FH Kufstein Tirol.
Support for persons with refugee status
As an international university, the FH Kufstein Tirol supports persons with refugee status who live in Austria or Germany with this exemption.
Criteria for obtaining the special scholarship
- Persons in a valid asylum examination procedure.
- Persons who fall under the ordinance governing admission of certain groups of potential students known as “Personengruppenverordnung” - see information on Tuition Fees
- Persons who are entitled to reside in Austria or Germany due to asylum regulations.
- The person is enrolled as an inscribed student of the FH Kufstein Tirol, in a bachelor's or master's degree program.
- The person has already fully paid the deposit of Euro 363,36 for the first semester, which would be refunded at the start of the second semester, if the study has not been discontinued in the meantime.
- The status as asylum seeker is to be proven by the presentation of the asylum application card (white card). The proof is to be provided once per semester.
Note: As soon as an asylum decision has been made, the regular tuition fee must be paid. Deadline is the first day of the winter or summer semester as per curriculum.