Gaudeamus igitur: Celebrate your academic success at the FH Kufstein Tirol.
Friday, September 16th, 2022
Business Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Digital Marketing • Master, Full-time
Digital Marketing • Master, Part-time
Marketing & Communication Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Marketing & Communication Management • Bachelor, Part-time
Web Business & Technology • Bachelor, Full-time
Saturday, September 17th, 2022
ERP Systems & Business Process Management • Master, Part-time
Industrial Engineering & Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Smart Products & Solutions • Master, Part-time
Sports, Culture & Events Management • Master, Full-time
Sports, Culture & Event Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Sports, Culture & Event Management • Bachelor, Part-time
Sports, Culture & Events Management • Master, Part-time
Energy Business • Bachelor, Full-time
European Energy Business • Master, Part-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Bachelor, Part-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Master, Part-time
The registration for the graduation on September 16th and September 17th, 2022 is closed.
Please transfer the graduation fee of € 50,- to:
Volksbank Tirol AG, BIC: VBOEATWWINN, IBAN: AT25 4239 0000 0019 9010,
Ref: Sponsion + Name + Surname + Degree Program
Guests and participation
- A maximum of 4 guests per graduate can attend the ceremony.
- For all those who would like to attend the graduation as a guest from home, the event will be broadcast as a live stream.
- In the event of a physical impairment and a related special seat request, please contact our event support: email@example.com
Guests can join the live stream on graduation day here.
Covid-19 Safety Measures & Precautions
The Covid-19 regulations for the graduation will be published here.
- We ask you to dress appropriately for the occasion.
- Please arrive punctually 45 minutes before the start of your graduation for registration in the foyer of the building D. You will receive important information about the celebration and a photo will be taken.
- To align with our sustainability goals, we kindly ask you to consider arriving via public transportation. Kufstein can be reached quickly and easily by train. From the train station, take the city bus (line 1) to the stop Franz Josef-Platz/Stadtpark. Alternatively, you can also walk from the train station towards the city center/Stadtpark (7 min.).
We are looking forward to celebrating the academic ceremony with all our graduates!
If you want to stay in touch with the FH Kufstein Tirol even after completing your studies and benefit from the free offers of the Alumni Services, you can register here for our alumni network.