Trends in International Finance (E)
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
English version will be available soon
prerequisites and co-requisites
Course: Business Mathematics, Business Statistics, Finance & Investment
The students are able to:
•build up financial knowledge related to current financial technologies.
• understand and interpret financial articles.
• understand and classify current trends in practice.
• strengthen their analytical skills.
recommended or required reading
• Berk, Jonathan; DeMarzo, Peter: Corporate Finance. Pearson (latest edition)
• Various materials and articles from Financial Management Journal
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery