level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• apply the acquired knowledge in practice.
• understand processes in the professional environment.
• solve problems in professional projects and implement the solutions developed.
• independently work out arguments, problem solutions and strategies and develop them further.
prerequisites and co-requisites
English version will be available soon
• Finding one's way around when starting out in the professional world
• Supplementing theoretical knowledge with practical activities
• Processes, workflows and situations in the professional environment
• Confidence in implementing acquired knowledge
• Min. 100 working hours in full employment
recommended or required reading
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery