Trends in International Marketing (E)
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• know current trends in marketing and are able to integrate them into the overall context of the knowledge they have acquired so far.
• can critically reflect the described trends and answer knowledge transfer questions.
• find similarities and differences between theory and practice and deal with them in a solution-oriented way.
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Based on current literature on marketing and marketing-related areas, topics are selected and treated on a case-by-case basis.
• The choice of topics is made either by the students or by the respective course directors
• In some cases, experts and practitioners from the business world are used to pre-sent specific questions from their companies
recommended or required reading
• Excerpts from current textbooks
• Current articles from professional journals
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery