Winter Sports Congress 2020
The expert round on digitization and communication in winter sports will be held for the second time from March 9 to 10 at FH Kufstein Tirol.
The 2nd Winter Sports Congress will be held in the ceremonial hall of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol from March 9 to 10, 2020. Ten presentations, three podium discussions and two workshops on the topics of digitization and communication with current trends and developments in winter sports are planned. The focus is on discussions, networking and information exchange with experts.
The study program Sports, Culture & Event Management is the organizer of the event and will provide the extensive organization within the context of a practical project. Industry experts and students are the target groups for the Winter Sports Congress. “We want to highlight future-oriented approaches for winter sports regions and optimally inform visitors about advances and innovations,” said Eva Pichler from the project team. Expert talks in the Coffee Corner, a winter sports movie night as well as a night watchmen tour through historic Kufstein are planned for the framework program.
Event time period:
Monday, March 9 9:00 AM-5:30 PM and Tuesday, March 10 9:00 AM-1:30 PM.
Select experts from the sports and tourism sector will speak at the congress and offer insights into current trends and developments for winter sports.
- Mag. Christian Lunger (Geschäftsführer von Motasdesign)
- Markus Schlittenbauer (Entwickler des Sicherheit-Systems ProteGear)
- Walter Delle Karth (Sportjournalist)
- Patricio Hetfleisch (Leitung Marketing & Kommunikation von Tirol Werbung)
- Mag. Patrick Pixner (Geschäftsführer der M-Pulso GmbH)
- Jürgen Preusser (Freier Journalist & Autor)
- Katharina Muck (Marketing-Leitung beim TVB Wilder Kaiser)
- Olaf Zupancic (Senior Business Development & Sales Manager bei Reachbird)
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Mike Peters (Digitalisierung im Tourismus)
Congress ticket: Eur 130.- (3/9-3/10), individual days: Eur 100.- (3/9), Eur 70.- (3/10)
- Conference ticket for students: Eur 25.- (3/9-10), individual days: Eur 20.- (3/9), Eur 10.- (3/10)
Magdalena Seeber Marketing & PR
Phone: +39 348 8726394