The Study Management Team serves students, instructors, staff, and guests of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol. The First Level Support Team serves as your first point of contact, ensures that every request is directed to the proper office or individuals, supports the events of the degree programs in close cooperation with other departments, facilitates the entire admission process, and addresses specific inquiries from students about the ticket system. The Planning & Organization Team handles all schedule and room planning related matters as well as the agendas of the International Relations Office and the International Program. The Study Support Team supports the teams in the degree programs and guides and supports students throughout their studies.
The Infopoint serves as your first point of contact at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol. We answer your concerns or direct you to the appropriate office or individuals. You can find us right inside the main entrance of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol, directly in the Stadtpark.
Our office hours
During Lecture Periods
Monday – Thursday:
8.00 am – 4.30 pm
8.00 am – 4.30/6.00 pm *
08.00 am – 12.00 noon *
* At the beginning of each semester, the Infopoint offers extended opening hours on Friday and a Saturday service in order to be able to offer comprehensive support to all students and lecturers, especially at the beginning of the semester. In normal operation, the Infopoint is open Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and is closed on Saturday.
Monday – Friday:
8.00 am – 12.00 noon and 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
For your convenience, we have created the Student Portal fh.checkin at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol! Use your login information to enter fh.checkin and gain immediate access to all your documents as well as any other relevant information.
- Academic calendar
- Registration and payment confirmations
- Course schedule and appointments
- Info Board and current room assignments
- Grade reports and transcripts
- Personal contact information
- Application forms for online completion or download
(Application for Exemptions, Application for Duplicate Student Card, Application for Recognition of Previous Knowledge)
Do you have a concern or question regarding your studies?
Log into the Student Portal fh.checkin and use our Ticket System! Tell us your concerns or requests!
We recommend downloading the free "FH Kufstein App" via Google Playstore or the Apple App Store. With the app, you will have the information relevant to you available at all times (grades, lectures, lecture and/or room changes, etc.).