Study Trip (E)
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• acquire intercultural experience in a condensed form in the course of a study trip.
• are able to recognize and assess the socio-cultural and economic specifics of the host country and to critically evaluate and reflect on them in relation to the usual context.
• synthesize expert knowledge and theoretical knowledge from their previous studies as well as their practical experience to the ability to independently set up, organize, implement and evaluate complex projects.
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Independent preparation and organization of the trip in coordination with the man-agement of the course
• Visits to companies, courses at partner universities as well as lectures and events with the aim of gaining in-depth knowledge of the economic and socio-cultural spe-cifics of the country and its economy
recommended or required reading
English version will be available soon
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery