- Why did you decide to study International Business Studys at the FH Kufstein Tirol?
Because the courses offered are so dynamic. The program is designed to teach us the theory and give us the space to apply it. This was one of the main reasons why I joined the International Business Studys program. Another reason was how international the program is.
- What do you like most about your studies (so far)?
I like how well balanced and thought out our curriculum is. In every course we took, there is always a way to connect the theory taught with practical everyday work.
- Which courses and/or projects are you looking forward to the most (with regard to the curriculum)?
Strategic management has by far been my favorite class to listen to and work on. So I would say that that’s the class I look forward to the most.
- How did you feel about the start of your studies? Did you feel well and personally welcomed (despite the Corona measures in place at the time)?
Even though the current situation has been taking a huge toll on everyone, my class has been extremely supportive since day one.
- Did you have any concerns about continuing your studies under the influence of the Corona pandemic?
Definitely! Staying in Austria and leaving my family behind in such uncertain circumstances has been really tough, but I am super glad that I continued as I am benefitting a lot from this program be it online or in-person.
- How do you feel about online teaching (100%)? Are there or were there any disadvantages compared to face-to-face teaching?
It’s always harder to focus and interact with people behind the camera. I guess I would say that this has been the biggest challenge for me as I prefer human interaction but all the professors and students were trying their hardest to overcome this obstacle and I can say that we all did to an extent. That being said, I can’t wait to get back to in-person classes.
- Would you recommend your studies at the FH Kufstein Tirol, if so why and to whom?
Absolutely! Because studying at the FH has really opened so many doors for me and taught me a lot more than just what finance is about. The local and the international students here have always been welcoming and supportive and this is a great deal to an international student. To whom? I guess to anyone who’s eager to learn about business and to live in one of the nicest towns in Austria!